Some people are saying that Queen’s Athletic Field is open for skating, but as of right now the city website says that as of December 23rd it is currently closed.
For those of you that don’t know about the Queen’s Athletic Field skating oval, this is a place where citizens come together to skate outdoors in the fresh air.
If you haven’t been to the skating oval then you are seriously missing out. Not only is it a totally instagrammable place to go in Greater Sudbury, it is also one place that you can be outside and enjoy fresh air while getting some physical activity.
Just take a look at some of these wonderful pictures from years past.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- We Took A Taxi In Sudbury Last Weekend & This Is What We Thoughton September 12, 2022
How long has it been since you took a taxi in Sudbury? This is a question we asked ourselves in The post We Took A Taxi In Sudbury Last Weekend & This Is What We […]
- A Car Smashed Right Into Brampton Mayor Candidates Campaign Officeon September 10, 2022
Last night, Brampton mayoral candidate Nikki Kaur had a car smash right into her campaign office. We wouldn’t really be The post A Car Smashed Right Into Brampton […]
- You Need To Try These 3 Home Hacks If You Are Feeling The New Season Vibeon September 9, 2022
Have you ever wondered what home hacks you can experiment with that will make you joyous? This is actually a The post You Need To Try These 3 Home Hacks If You Are […]
- What Does Sudbury Like More, Hello Fresh Or Chefs Plate?on September 6, 2022
When it comes to food in a box that gets delivered to your door Sudbury does have options. There are The post What Does Sudbury Like More, Hello Fresh Or Chefs Plate? […]
- You Can Now Fly Porter From Sudbury To Toronto & It’s Really Inexpensiveon September 4, 2022
Are you ready to travel again? How about flying, are you OK with that? If so then you will want The post You Can Now Fly Porter From Sudbury To Toronto & It’s […]
- Answering The Day Old Question, Is Long Island An Island? & Why Manitoulin Island Is Betteron August 14, 2022
When thinking about islands and how blessed we are in Northern Ontario we decided to ask ourselves, Is Long Island The post Answering The Day Old Question, Is Long […]
- Top 10 Most Expensive Cities For Home Insurance & Northern Ontario Has 8 Of Themon July 12, 2022
Are you trying to find home insurance in Northern Ontario that is cheap and has appropriate coverage? This may be The post Top 10 Most Expensive Cities For Home […]
- Rogers Will Give You A Credit Because They Screwed Up & This Is How You Get Iton July 10, 2022
The day may have been dubbed “Blackout Friday” for Rogers customers, but the Rogers service outage that took place on The post Rogers Will Give You A Credit Because […]
- Crazy Crab Tries To Kill A Camper With A Knife & You Can See The Video Right Hereon July 2, 2022
Imagine being woken up to the sound of something scratching on your tent? The last thing you would be thinking The post Crazy Crab Tries To Kill A Camper With A Knife […]
- It Is Canada Day 2022 Sudbury & This Is What To Check Outon July 1, 2022
Canada Day 2022 is here and if you are looking for something to do we have you covered. Greater Sudbury The post It Is Canada Day 2022 Sudbury & This Is What To […]