Sudbury has a park that you can go outdoor skating on and its now open for the public. Kivi Park, which is in the South End of Greater Sudbury is now open and has a pretty serious outdoor ice path for skating enthusiasts.
If you have ever wanted to enjoy some outdoor time and skate through a forest in Northern Ontario then this might just be the destination for you. Nina’s Way Skating Path at Kivi Park is even lit up at night, making it one of the most sought after evening outdoor experiences in Greater Sudbury.
The outdoor ice path is 1.3 km long and runs through the tall trees. making the this a mystical experience unlike any other in the Sudbury region. Not only is this ice path lit up but you might even hear some music playing on your skate.
Making the most of every day and getting proper exercise is something everyone needs. Especially in a time like we are in now. Breathing the cool crisp air while gliding to your favourite song through a mystical forest might just be the inspiration you need to help you through your week.
4472 Long Lake Road
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- Here Are 10 Wicked Golf Products That Are Perfect For Any Golferby Trending on June 20, 2022
When you hit the golf course this summer you won’t want to be left behind without some of the best The post Here Are 10 Wicked Golf Products That Are Perfect For Any […]
- 9 Things To Buy On Amazon To Make Your Sudbury Summer Amazing & You Won’t Regret Buying Any of Themby Trending on May 24, 2022
With summer coming in Greater Sudbury you might wonder what supplies or goodies you will need to fill the void The post 9 Things To Buy On Amazon To Make Your Sudbury […]
- Greater Sudbury Municipal Election Is Still Months Away & Candidates Are Starting To Trickle Inby Trending on May 7, 2022
Even thought the Municipal Election for Greater Sudbury is taking place this year the Province of Ontario still has to The post Greater Sudbury Municipal Election Is […]
- Elon Musk Seals The Deal To Buy Twitter For $44 Billionby Trending on April 26, 2022
In what amounts to some big news, not just for divided political junkies, but maybe even the future of free The post Elon Musk Seals The Deal To Buy Twitter For $44 […]
- Mike Tyson Apparently Comes Out Of Retirement To Lay A Beating On A JetBlue Passengerby Trending on April 21, 2022
‘Don’t antagonize the baddest man on the planet because you might just get you’re ass whooped’ was the lesson of The post Mike Tyson Apparently Comes Out Of […]