Sudbury has a park that you can go outdoor skating on and its now open for the public. Kivi Park, which is in the South End of Greater Sudbury is now open and has a pretty serious outdoor ice path for skating enthusiasts.
If you have ever wanted to enjoy some outdoor time and skate through a forest in Northern Ontario then this might just be the destination for you. Nina’s Way Skating Path at Kivi Park is even lit up at night, making it one of the most sought after evening outdoor experiences in Greater Sudbury.
The outdoor ice path is 1.3 km long and runs through the tall trees. making the this a mystical experience unlike any other in the Sudbury region. Not only is this ice path lit up but you might even hear some music playing on your skate.
Making the most of every day and getting proper exercise is something everyone needs. Especially in a time like we are in now. Breathing the cool crisp air while gliding to your favourite song through a mystical forest might just be the inspiration you need to help you through your week.
4472 Long Lake Road
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- Val Therese Duo Claiming OLG $250,000 Prizeby Trending on March 1, 2021
Luck continues to flow in Greater Sudbury, as a Val Therese duo is one step away from claiming a lottery win of $250,000. Sylvana Hamelin and David Hamelin of Val […]
- General Mills Is Giving You Back Your Childhood With Limited-Edition Cereal Collectiblesby Trending on March 1, 2021
General Mills is set to reintroduce free collectibles to specially-marked cereal boxes after 15 years of leaving kids empty-handed and without hope. One million […]
- Wagonwheel Ranch Is Now Giving Sleigh Rides & You Won’t Want To Miss Itby Trending on March 1, 2021
You won’t want to miss the maple taffy sleigh rides going on at Wagonwheel Ranch this March. After a long hiatus due to the ongoing pandemic, it appears that Wagon […]
- Haven’t Chakra Danced On Lake Ramsey? Sudbury Reiki Master Tells Us Why You Shouldby Trending on March 1, 2021
What better way to spend a sunny Sunday in Sudbury than vibrating your way to healthy living along the shores of Lake Ramsey? Reiki Master Laurr, an holistic healer of […]
- M.I.C. Totally Destroys Instagram & We Can’t Stop Drooling Because Of Itby Trending on February 28, 2021
M.I.C. is a Sudbury Restaurant that not only has its food dialled in, but its Instagram, too. When it comes to showcasing their food on social media, M.I.C. seems to […]