The Greater Sudbury real estate market is on fire once again. With the average Sudbury home price sitting around $300,000 in December, you might be wondering what your home is worth.
In real estate buying and selling you’ve probably heard the phrase: location, location, location. The reason that phrase is used so often is that, in many instances, location is the most important factor in determining the price of your home.
If you could magically transport your home to another area of Greater Sudbury, in a similar neighbourhood, would you be in line to receive a lot more money than if it was still in the location its now in?
In many cases the answer is a big yes. This isn’t unique to Greater Sudbury. This is common in real estate markets throughout Ontario and the rest of the world. When you look at how the real estate market is booming in Sudbury, you might be surprised to see what $300,000 can get you in different parts of the city.
This Is What $300,000 Can Get You In Different Parts Of Sudbury
4 Bedroom 1 Bathroom in Garson
Address: 25 Angus Street
Description: This Garson home has a large back yard. It is also located near a community rink, walking trails and sliding hill.
Duplex in the Donovan
Address: 492 Montague Avenue
Description: Fully turnkey duplex located in a rental neighbourhood. Both units are currently occupied.
3 bedroom and 2 bathroom home close to big box stores in Minnow Lake
Address: 48 First Avenue
Description: Close to big box stores with a 1 bedroom in law suite in the basement. This property also has a big driveway that can fit multiple vehicles.
All brick 2 – 2 bedroom units in Gatchel
Address: 38 Clemow Avenue
Description: All brick semi detached duplex. Close to parks and prestigious butcher shop. This is located in a traditionally Italian neighbourhood.
Vacant land in the Four Corners Area
Address: 441 St. Charles Lake Road
Description: Vacant waterfront lot in the four corners area. The lot is located close to some shopping and restaurants. If you build here you will be surrounded by executive homes.
Waterfront South End Building Lot
Address: 184 Stewart Drive
Description: Waterfront building lot in well established South End neighbourhood. This one also comes with a dock.
3 bedroom 1 bathroom home in Hanmer after the Pizza Hut corner
Address: 4169 Frost Avenue
Description: This home is currently rented but could be a home for you. Its located in the heart of Hanmer which is close to a couple malls.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- 7 Sopranos Scenes That Could Have Been Filmed In 1990’s Sudbury But Weren’tby Trending on December 2, 2021
Isn’t there some nostalgia when watching The Sopranos and reminiscing about Sudbury. The Sopranos was a Newark, New Jersey based The post 7 Sopranos Scenes That Could […]
- The Shawarma Shop Gave A Final Gift To Sudbury & You Won’t Believe How Awesome The Gift Isby Trending on December 1, 2021
The Shawarma Shop was a New Sudbury shawarma restaurant until earlier this year when they closed their doors to the The post The Shawarma Shop Gave A Final Gift To […]
- The Sudbury Wolves Have A Bunch Of Players With Covid & They Are All Vaccinatedby Trending on November 30, 2021
The local OHL team the Sudbury Wolves have been declared as an outbreak according to the Public Health Sudbury & The post The Sudbury Wolves Have A Bunch Of Players […]
- Want To Make More Money Than Your University Graduate Friends – Consider These 5 Cambrian College Coursesby Trending on November 30, 2021
Why should some people consider Cambrian College as a post secondary option as opposed to going to university? Some people The post Want To Make More Money Than Your […]
- These 6 Sudbury Winter Driving Tips Are What Every Sudbury Driver Needs To Knowby Trending on November 30, 2021
If you frequently drive around in Greater Sudbury during the winter months you may have noticed that you encounter some The post These 6 Sudbury Winter Driving Tips Are […]
- KED Drama About To Ramp Up As The Project Faces More Obstaclesby Trending on November 30, 2021
The KED project is facing more drama today as Sudbury.com and The Sudbury Star both broke stories from an email The post KED Drama About To Ramp Up As The Project Faces […]
- These 6 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Menu Items Are Going To Make Us Droolby Trending on November 22, 2021
The fast food chicken chain Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen will be opening its doors in Greater Sudbury soon and we can’t The post These 6 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Menu […]
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Is Coming To Sudbury & People Are Already Starting To Salivateby Trending on November 20, 2021
If you are into chicken in a big way then you will be super excited to know that Popeyes Louisiana The post Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Is Coming To Sudbury & People […]
- Here Are 5 Good And Bad Things That Every Person Needs To Know About Sudbury, Ontario Before Moving Hereby Trending on November 19, 2021
Sudbury has become a destination among people who want to escape the hustle and bustle of big city life. Greater The post Here Are 5 Good And Bad Things That Every […]
- You Can Now Get A Flight And Hotel Package From Sudbury For Dirt Cheap At These Amazing Spotsby Trending on November 17, 2021
Now that the world is opening back up this may be the time to start travelling again. Also with Sudbury The post You Can Now Get A Flight And Hotel Package From Sudbury […]