Sudbury Secondary School has brought us back in time with the release of a promotional video from way back.
Recorded in 1995, the recently unearthed video features many of Sudbury Secondary School’s former students, faculty, and facilities in all of their 90’s glory.
Originally shown to grade 8 students during feeder school presentations, the nearly 6-minute video now serves to pump our veins full of nostalgia juice.
Following a short opener, Principal Joan Mantle sits like a well-fed wolf, all alone in the middle of a dimly-lit Sheridan Auditorium while stating “I like to call this my school…” Had she been replaced with Hannibal Lecter, the scene couldn’t have been any more terrifying to new fish.
Touting itself as Sudbury’s ‘Triple A’ school in recognition of its dedication to the arts, academics, and athlethics, the rest of the promo video is quite impressive, especially if you attended Sudbury Secondary School in the mid-90’s.
Additional footage outlines the school’s history and achievements, the unique programs that were offered at the time, roaming hallway views, and even some student interviews. Look closely and you may find yourself in the background!
Just kidding, Ms. Mantle. RIP.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- The 20 Most Essential Items Every Camper Needs In Northern Ontario In 2021by Trending on April 21, 2021
It’s about the time of year to start thinking more about camping season and making sure you have all of The post The 20 Most Essential Items Every Camper Needs In […]
- These 7 Incredible Reasons To Pick Sudbury As Your Vacation Destination This Summer Are Off The Chartsby Trending on April 20, 2021
Finding a reason to visit Sudbury in the summertime is about as easy as it gets. Great weather and a The post These 7 Incredible Reasons To Pick Sudbury As Your Vacation […]
- You Can Get The AstraZeneca Vaccine At These Sudbury Locations If You Are 40 Years Of Age Or Olderby Trending on April 19, 2021
The Ontario Government has now given the green light to vaccinate its citizens who are 40 years of age and The post You Can Get The AstraZeneca Vaccine At These Sudbury […]
- Ontario Is Throwing Everything Including The Kitchen Sink At Covid-19 As They Lower Vaccination Age For AstraZenecaby Trending on April 19, 2021
In the recent days we seen Ontario flip flop on some strict measures as some of the Ontario police departments The post Ontario Is Throwing Everything Including The […]
- You Can Make $22 An Hour Or More At Any One Of These 7 Sudbury Jobsby Trending on April 19, 2021
Every Monday we like to post jobs that are available in Sudbury. On this particular Monday we are looking at 7 The post You Can Make $22 An Hour Or More At Any One Of […]