The decor is something out of a magazine and the food and service is pretty remarkable as well. If you are looking to go to the Hacienda Bed & Breakfast and you live in Sudbury you only have to travel roughly 20 minutes into the Valley, but don’t worry because the drive is totally worth it.
The property boasts some remarkable features such as a swimming pool, sauna and in the winter a skating rink. You also have the choice between three different rooms. You can stay in a King Size Bedroom, Queen Size Bedroom or a Double Bedroom.
If you are looking to relax in the lap of luxury you may want to choose the king size room. As soon as you open the double door to this heavenly oasis you will know that you chose the right room.
The Hacienda Bed & Breakfast
3550 Notre Dame Avenue
While staying here you have the option of choosing from a delicious menu. If you don’t want to take our word about it just take a look at some of these totally Instagrammable photos and get ready to dial up a night of fun.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- We Took A Taxi In Sudbury Last Weekend & This Is What We Thoughtby Trending on September 12, 2022
How long has it been since you took a taxi in Sudbury? This is a question we asked ourselves in The post We Took A Taxi In Sudbury Last Weekend & This Is […]
- A Car Smashed Right Into Brampton Mayor Candidates Campaign Officeby Trending on September 10, 2022
Last night, Brampton mayoral candidate Nikki Kaur had a car smash right into her campaign office. We wouldn’t really be The post A Car Smashed Right Into […]
- You Need To Try These 3 Home Hacks If You Are Feeling The New Season Vibeby Trending on September 9, 2022
Have you ever wondered what home hacks you can experiment with that will make you joyous? This is actually a The post You Need To Try These 3 Home Hacks If You […]
- What Does Sudbury Like More, Hello Fresh Or Chefs Plate?by Trending on September 6, 2022
When it comes to food in a box that gets delivered to your door Sudbury does have options. There are The post What Does Sudbury Like More, Hello Fresh Or Chefs […]
- You Can Now Fly Porter From Sudbury To Toronto & It’s Really Inexpensiveby Trending on September 4, 2022
Are you ready to travel again? How about flying, are you OK with that? If so then you will want The post You Can Now Fly Porter From Sudbury To Toronto & […]