The decor is something out of a magazine and the food and service is pretty remarkable as well. If you are looking to go to the Hacienda Bed & Breakfast and you live in Sudbury you only have to travel roughly 20 minutes into the Valley, but don’t worry because the drive is totally worth it.
The property boasts some remarkable features such as a swimming pool, sauna and in the winter a skating rink. You also have the choice between three different rooms. You can stay in a King Size Bedroom, Queen Size Bedroom or a Double Bedroom.
If you are looking to relax in the lap of luxury you may want to choose the king size room. As soon as you open the double door to this heavenly oasis you will know that you chose the right room.
The Hacienda Bed & Breakfast
3550 Notre Dame Avenue
While staying here you have the option of choosing from a delicious menu. If you don’t want to take our word about it just take a look at some of these totally Instagrammable photos and get ready to dial up a night of fun.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- You Can Get Lost In This Super Difficult Corn Maze About An Hour Outside Of Sudburyby Trending on October 5, 2021
Has anyone ever tried to walk through the Leisure Farms corn maze and not get lost? This is a question The post You Can Get Lost In This Super Difficult Corn […]
- 5 Ways To Get Cheap Car Insurance & It’s Not Even That Hardby Trending on September 18, 2021
Getting cheap car insurance should be a goal of every car owner. It can also be something that could be The post 5 Ways To Get Cheap Car Insurance & It’s […]
- Check Out These Wonderful Sushi Spots In Sudbury If You Are A Sushi Loverby Trending on September 17, 2021
Sushi has decently taken off over the past decade in Sudbury. If you are looking for a wonderful sushi spot The post Check Out These Wonderful Sushi Spots In […]
- Sudbury Poker Player Jason Sagle Has Over $1,000,000 In Career Earnings & That Is Just Fantasticby Trending on September 16, 2021
When casino’s open back up and poker rooms start functioning again you may want to be on the lookout for The post Sudbury Poker Player Jason Sagle Has Over […]
- 5 Things You Might Not Know About Sudbury Conservative Party Candidate Ian Symingtonby Trending on September 14, 2021
We thought it was interesting when we learned that Conservative Party candidate for Sudbury Ian Symington is a doctor, so The post 5 Things You Might Not Know […]