From a former café to Sudbury’s new restaurant for fine dining, the Cedar Nest has reinvented itself for 2021.
Local restaurateur Suzette Peters opened the Cedar Nest in 2017 as a café. Company growth was quick and now she’s altering course and reopening as a fine dining restaurant.
Suzette promises a cool new vibe for those visiting the restaurant and with that vibe come many exciting changes for the Cedar Nest.
Along with an elevated lunch and dinner service, the Cedar Nest will feature unique culinary events, including their re-opening event scheduled for February 19 and 20, 2021.
A dress code will be in place, as will a VIP program, for its patrons.
The Cedar Nest
11 Cedar Street
Tel: (705) 561-5925
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- Val Therese Duo Claiming OLG $250,000 Prizeby Trending on March 1, 2021
Luck continues to flow in Greater Sudbury, as a Val Therese duo is one step away from claiming a lottery win of $250,000. Sylvana Hamelin and David Hamelin of Val […]
- General Mills Is Giving You Back Your Childhood With Limited-Edition Cereal Collectiblesby Trending on March 1, 2021
General Mills is set to reintroduce free collectibles to specially-marked cereal boxes after 15 years of leaving kids empty-handed and without hope. One million […]
- Wagonwheel Ranch Is Now Giving Sleigh Rides & You Won’t Want To Miss Itby Trending on March 1, 2021
You won’t want to miss the maple taffy sleigh rides going on at Wagonwheel Ranch this March. After a long hiatus due to the ongoing pandemic, it appears that Wagon […]
- Haven’t Chakra Danced On Lake Ramsey? Sudbury Reiki Master Tells Us Why You Shouldby Trending on March 1, 2021
What better way to spend a sunny Sunday in Sudbury than vibrating your way to healthy living along the shores of Lake Ramsey? Reiki Master Laurr, an holistic healer of […]
- M.I.C. Totally Destroys Instagram & We Can’t Stop Drooling Because Of Itby Trending on February 28, 2021
M.I.C. is a Sudbury Restaurant that not only has its food dialled in, but its Instagram, too. When it comes to showcasing their food on social media, M.I.C. seems to […]