From a former café to Sudbury’s new restaurant for fine dining, the Cedar Nest has reinvented itself for 2021.
Local restaurateur Suzette Peters opened the Cedar Nest in 2017 as a café. Company growth was quick and now she’s altering course and reopening as a fine dining restaurant.
Suzette promises a cool new vibe for those visiting the restaurant and with that vibe come many exciting changes for the Cedar Nest.
Along with an elevated lunch and dinner service, the Cedar Nest will feature unique culinary events, including their re-opening event scheduled for February 19 and 20, 2021.
A dress code will be in place, as will a VIP program, for its patrons.
The Cedar Nest
11 Cedar Street
Tel: (705) 561-5925
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- Here Are 10 Wicked Golf Products That Are Perfect For Any Golferby Trending on June 20, 2022
When you hit the golf course this summer you won’t want to be left behind without some of the best The post Here Are 10 Wicked Golf Products That Are Perfect For Any […]
- 9 Things To Buy On Amazon To Make Your Sudbury Summer Amazing & You Won’t Regret Buying Any of Themby Trending on May 24, 2022
With summer coming in Greater Sudbury you might wonder what supplies or goodies you will need to fill the void The post 9 Things To Buy On Amazon To Make Your Sudbury […]
- Greater Sudbury Municipal Election Is Still Months Away & Candidates Are Starting To Trickle Inby Trending on May 7, 2022
Even thought the Municipal Election for Greater Sudbury is taking place this year the Province of Ontario still has to The post Greater Sudbury Municipal Election Is […]
- Elon Musk Seals The Deal To Buy Twitter For $44 Billionby Trending on April 26, 2022
In what amounts to some big news, not just for divided political junkies, but maybe even the future of free The post Elon Musk Seals The Deal To Buy Twitter For $44 […]
- Mike Tyson Apparently Comes Out Of Retirement To Lay A Beating On A JetBlue Passengerby Trending on April 21, 2022
‘Don’t antagonize the baddest man on the planet because you might just get you’re ass whooped’ was the lesson of The post Mike Tyson Apparently Comes Out Of […]