Sudbury is a city full of shift workers who work extended shifts, evenings and weekends. Finding time to eat can be challenging let alone finding time to make good, healthy meals. Thats where Fresh & Easy comes in.
Fresh & Easy is a meal preparation service right here in Sudbury and is perfect for those who work shift work, essential workers and single people who don’t like cooking, but want to eat healthy. The list doesn’t really stop their but these are perfect examples of people who might be interested in trying a meal preparation delivery service.
Who is Fresh & Easy? They are a local company that offer good, healthy meals at an affordable price and deliver them right to you. The convenience of ordering from a meal prep company is more than just not having to make the food. By using this local service you also save time not having to go grocery shopping.
Fresh & Easy will deliver the fresh food, straight to your home on one of their 3 delivery days. The convenience of this service is that you don’t have to worry about where or when your next meal is coming.
Listen, this isn’t a company pumping out cherry cheesecakes. They are a local company offering healthy meals.
Fresh & Easy Recommends Trying These Out Today!
If you are looking for something to order today then their top items would be a mixture of keto, traditional and seniors items. The Keto Big Mac & Chicken Parmesan are the top in their category, with chicken stir fry and butter chicken the top in the traditional category.
Their seniors menu is very popular with fish and salisbury steak being top in that category. Fresh & Easy has just added some salmon items which are very good!
Fresh & Easy operates predominantly as a delivery service with three delivery days per week (Wednesday, Friday and Sunday). They deliver to most areas of the city ranging from Chelmsford to Garson.
They do have a static seniors menu which they add items and add variety to all other categories at least once a month.
Their meals come fresh, meaning not frozen and they have a simple order, heat and eat motto. The meals which are delightfully created come fresh and in freezer safe containers so they can be frozen.
Fresh and Easy Sudbury works with several local suppliers such as Tony Vs, DA Meats, Truly Northern Farms, Mad Batters Bakery, Zahers Small Batch Hummus, Good Grab Go, and are always looking to support local first.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- We Took A Taxi In Sudbury Last Weekend & This Is What We Thoughtby Trending on September 12, 2022
How long has it been since you took a taxi in Sudbury? This is a question we asked ourselves in The post We Took A Taxi In Sudbury Last Weekend & This Is What We […]
- A Car Smashed Right Into Brampton Mayor Candidates Campaign Officeby Trending on September 10, 2022
Last night, Brampton mayoral candidate Nikki Kaur had a car smash right into her campaign office. We wouldn’t really be The post A Car Smashed Right Into Brampton […]
- You Need To Try These 3 Home Hacks If You Are Feeling The New Season Vibeby Trending on September 9, 2022
Have you ever wondered what home hacks you can experiment with that will make you joyous? This is actually a The post You Need To Try These 3 Home Hacks If You Are […]
- What Does Sudbury Like More, Hello Fresh Or Chefs Plate?by Trending on September 6, 2022
When it comes to food in a box that gets delivered to your door Sudbury does have options. There are The post What Does Sudbury Like More, Hello Fresh Or Chefs Plate? […]
- You Can Now Fly Porter From Sudbury To Toronto & It’s Really Inexpensiveby Trending on September 4, 2022
Are you ready to travel again? How about flying, are you OK with that? If so then you will want The post You Can Now Fly Porter From Sudbury To Toronto & It’s […]
- Answering The Day Old Question, Is Long Island An Island? & Why Manitoulin Island Is Betterby Trending on August 14, 2022
When thinking about islands and how blessed we are in Northern Ontario we decided to ask ourselves, Is Long Island The post Answering The Day Old Question, Is Long […]
- Top 10 Most Expensive Cities For Home Insurance & Northern Ontario Has 8 Of Themby Trending on July 12, 2022
Are you trying to find home insurance in Northern Ontario that is cheap and has appropriate coverage? This may be The post Top 10 Most Expensive Cities For Home […]
- Rogers Will Give You A Credit Because They Screwed Up & This Is How You Get Itby Trending on July 10, 2022
The day may have been dubbed “Blackout Friday” for Rogers customers, but the Rogers service outage that took place on The post Rogers Will Give You A Credit Because […]
- Crazy Crab Tries To Kill A Camper With A Knife & You Can See The Video Right Hereby Trending on July 2, 2022
Imagine being woken up to the sound of something scratching on your tent? The last thing you would be thinking The post Crazy Crab Tries To Kill A Camper With A Knife […]
- It Is Canada Day 2022 Sudbury & This Is What To Check Outby Trending on July 1, 2022
Canada Day 2022 is here and if you are looking for something to do we have you covered. Greater Sudbury The post It Is Canada Day 2022 Sudbury & This Is What To […]