Sudbury’s local coffee house Salute is now opening another store. This will be the third location for the company.
Set to open in the iconic Deluxe Hamburger location on the Kingsway, Salute Coffee will be blessed with a great deal of traffic and a drive-thru to serve that traffic, pending approval from the city.
By opening a new location on the Kingsway the Nickel City’s biggest little coffee empire is establishing itself with some of the bigger franchises already in place in the nearby area. Within close proximity of this new Salute location is a Starbucks and a Twiggs.
Salute has two other locations currently open. The original Salute is in the South End and the second one, which was opened in 2017, is located in Downtown Sudbury.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- Val Therese Duo Claiming OLG $250,000 Prizeby Trending on March 1, 2021
Luck continues to flow in Greater Sudbury, as a Val Therese duo is one step away from claiming a lottery win of $250,000. Sylvana Hamelin and David Hamelin of Val […]
- General Mills Is Giving You Back Your Childhood With Limited-Edition Cereal Collectiblesby Trending on March 1, 2021
General Mills is set to reintroduce free collectibles to specially-marked cereal boxes after 15 years of leaving kids empty-handed and without hope. One million […]
- Wagonwheel Ranch Is Now Giving Sleigh Rides & You Won’t Want To Miss Itby Trending on March 1, 2021
You won’t want to miss the maple taffy sleigh rides going on at Wagonwheel Ranch this March. After a long hiatus due to the ongoing pandemic, it appears that Wagon […]
- Haven’t Chakra Danced On Lake Ramsey? Sudbury Reiki Master Tells Us Why You Shouldby Trending on March 1, 2021
What better way to spend a sunny Sunday in Sudbury than vibrating your way to healthy living along the shores of Lake Ramsey? Reiki Master Laurr, an holistic healer of […]
- M.I.C. Totally Destroys Instagram & We Can’t Stop Drooling Because Of Itby Trending on February 28, 2021
M.I.C. is a Sudbury Restaurant that not only has its food dialled in, but its Instagram, too. When it comes to showcasing their food on social media, M.I.C. seems to […]