When it comes to showcasing their food on social media, M.I.C. seems to know exactly how to make our mouths water.
Let’s be honest here, in a new age of technology there are certain tools restaurants can use to attract patrons. This is where M.I.C has certainly figured out how entice customers.
For example, have you ever wondered what a Reubanish Burger was? If you weren’t wondering, but now are, this is a burger that has smoked meat, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, grainy mustard aioli and a deep fried Pickle on a 5oz grilled burger patty.
Doesn’t that sound good? Now look at the picture!
Also the beauty of Instagram is that you can post more than one picture per post. So if you want to have some meal suggestions you can browse the post and see what mouth watering food M.I.C Canadian Eatery has in store for you!
The most perfect example of this is one of the posts where they outline an entire meal.
For starters, we’re featuring our famous chicken stew. Perfect for an afternoon by our fireplace.
Next up we have some delicious English Pale Ale Mussels, served with garlic bread to soak up all that briney goodness.
Our main course is an absolute classic around these parts: our Cranberry Brie Chicken! Breaded chicken cutlet, lightly fried and then baked with a heavy helping of melted Brie, topped with our Cranberry cream sauce.
Finally for dessert, Chef Terry has carefully crafted a beautiful Peach Cobbler Cheesecake.
Now that you have checked out there Instagram, you will certainly have an idea of what you want.
Canadian Eatery & Whisky Pub. Dine in and Take out available
200 Falconbridge Road,
Sudbury, ON. P3A 5K4
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- If You Have Been Fully Vaccinated Then You May Want To Consider The Bahamas For Travel & Here Is Whyby Trending on April 22, 2021
If you are dreaming of a Caribbean destination to travel to once you have been fully vaccinated then the Bahamas The post If You Have Been Fully Vaccinated Then You May […]
- The 20 Most Essential Items Every Camper Needs In Northern Ontario In 2021by Trending on April 21, 2021
It’s about the time of year to start thinking more about camping season and making sure you have all of The post The 20 Most Essential Items Every Camper Needs In […]
- These 7 Incredible Reasons To Pick Sudbury As Your Vacation Destination This Summer Are Off The Chartsby Trending on April 20, 2021
Finding a reason to visit Sudbury in the summertime is about as easy as it gets. Great weather and a The post These 7 Incredible Reasons To Pick Sudbury As Your Vacation […]
- You Can Get The AstraZeneca Vaccine At These Sudbury Locations If You Are 40 Years Of Age Or Olderby Trending on April 19, 2021
The Ontario Government has now given the green light to vaccinate its citizens who are 40 years of age and The post You Can Get The AstraZeneca Vaccine At These Sudbury […]
- Ontario Is Throwing Everything Including The Kitchen Sink At Covid-19 As They Lower Vaccination Age For AstraZenecaby Trending on April 19, 2021
In the recent days we seen Ontario flip flop on some strict measures as some of the Ontario police departments The post Ontario Is Throwing Everything Including The […]