A virtual presentation exploring early life in the McKim Township is set to run virtually tonight at 7pm.
Over the course of transcribing the McKim Township Council Minutes from 1904-1918, local history explorer Paul Haynes has come up with some interesting findings into the area’s history which will be included in tonight’s virtual presentation.
“During this presentation, Haynes will share stories about his adventure – some of the people he encountered, places he discovered and events that shaped everyday life in McKim Township in the early 1900s.” describes the outline on Ontario’s Heritage Trust website.
The presentation titled “McKim Township: Beyond the twin towns” is set to start at 7pm on Monday, February 15, 2021 as part of Canada’s Heritage Week.
You can register for the event here.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- Val Therese Duo Claiming OLG $250,000 Prizeby Trending on March 1, 2021
Luck continues to flow in Greater Sudbury, as a Val Therese duo is one step away from claiming a lottery win of $250,000. Sylvana Hamelin and David Hamelin of Val […]
- General Mills Is Giving You Back Your Childhood With Limited-Edition Cereal Collectiblesby Trending on March 1, 2021
General Mills is set to reintroduce free collectibles to specially-marked cereal boxes after 15 years of leaving kids empty-handed and without hope. One million […]
- Wagonwheel Ranch Is Now Giving Sleigh Rides & You Won’t Want To Miss Itby Trending on March 1, 2021
You won’t want to miss the maple taffy sleigh rides going on at Wagonwheel Ranch this March. After a long hiatus due to the ongoing pandemic, it appears that Wagon […]
- Haven’t Chakra Danced On Lake Ramsey? Sudbury Reiki Master Tells Us Why You Shouldby Trending on March 1, 2021
What better way to spend a sunny Sunday in Sudbury than vibrating your way to healthy living along the shores of Lake Ramsey? Reiki Master Laurr, an holistic healer of […]
- M.I.C. Totally Destroys Instagram & We Can’t Stop Drooling Because Of Itby Trending on February 28, 2021
M.I.C. is a Sudbury Restaurant that not only has its food dialled in, but its Instagram, too. When it comes to showcasing their food on social media, M.I.C. seems to […]