It was announced today that when Health Canada announces the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine is approved we will receive 168,000 doses. This is also expected to be delivered before the end of the year.
This boost to Canada’s response to the coronavirus pandemic is much needed. Also in addition to these 168,000 Moderna vaccines Canada is expected to receive an additional 200,000 of the Pfizer vaccine by next week. This will be a huge boost to the people of Canada. They are expecting to deliver these vaccines to the 70 sites across the country.
Nothing has been announced for Greater Sudbury as of yet. Public Health Sudbury and Districts did however release some information detailing the roll out of the vaccine within Ontario.
However, it is still unknown to the public how many doses of either the Pfizer or the Moderna vaccine Sudbury and area will receive.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- This 6-Minute Sudbury Secondary School Video From 1995 Is Dripping With Nostalgia Juiceby Trending on February 24, 2021
Sudbury Secondary School has brought us back in time with the release of a promotional video from way back. Recorded in 1995, the recently unearthed video features many […]
- Overtime Sports Bar & Grill Wants You To Try These 5 Dishes Off Their Menu In 2021by Trending on February 23, 2021
Sudbury may still be in the midst of a pandemic but that doesn’t mean you have to stop eating out. Overtime Sports Bar & Grill is still open and you can get some […]
- If You Want To Make Over $17/hr Then We Have 12 Sudbury Jobs You Can Get Right Nowby Trending on February 22, 2021
Are you looking for work during these crazy times? If you are then you would know that there are a number of jobs available in Greater Sudbury. This may sound strange […]
- Every Sudburian Absolutely Needs These 6 Spring Time Items Before It’s Too Lateby Trending on February 20, 2021
If the groundhog was right and it appears he was, spring is about to begin in Greater Sudbury. After all that people have gone through over thew past year nothing could […]
- New Free Activity Finder Available to Keep Kids Active From Scouts Canada & Hydro Oneby Trending on February 19, 2021
Scouts Canada and Hydro One have set up a new free Activity Finder to help families cut down on screen time and get outside. Created in partnership, the database […]
- Public Health Sudbury & Districts Reports 1,729 First Doses Of Covid-19 Vaccine Administeredby Trending on February 19, 2021
Public Health Sudbury & Districts is now reporting the number of first doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. PHSD has started posting the information on their website in […]
- Salute Coffee Is Opening Another Location & We Couldn’t Be More Thrilled About Itby Trending on February 18, 2021
Sudbury’s local coffee house Salute is now opening another store. This will be the third location for the company. Set to open in the iconic Deluxe Hamburger […]
- Premier Ford Asks NDP Leader To Join Them In Supporting People Of Ontarioby Trending on February 17, 2021
Premier Doug Ford has had just about enough of NDP Leader Andrea Horwath. Earlier today during a sitting of the Ontario Legislature the Premier asked Andrea Horwath to […]
- The Trailer For The New Netflix Notorious B.I.G. Documentary Biggie: I Got A Story To Tell’ Looks Unbelievable – Watch It Hereby Trending on February 17, 2021
After four years in the making, Netflix is set to release ‘Biggie: I Got a Story to Tell’, the first-ever estate authorized documentary about the life and times of […]
- The Cedar Nest Reopens As Downtown Sudbury’s Newest Fine Dining Restaurant & It Sounds Amazingby Trending on February 17, 2021
From a former café to Sudbury’s new restaurant for fine dining, the Cedar Nest has reinvented itself for 2021. Local restaurateur Suzette Peters opened the Cedar Nest […]