The City of Greater Sudbury announced yesterday that they are going to distribute Covid-19 vaccinations at 4 Greater Sudbury arenas. These area arenas are spread out across the city to maximize the convenience of the cities’ nearly 200,000 residents.
The arenas that the city has chosen to be host sites for vaccination clinics include Countryside Arena, Carmichael Arena, Centennial Arena and Dr. Edgar Leclair Arena. These arenas are located in the South End, Minnow Lake, Hanmer and Azilda.
To date Public Health Sudbury and Districts has vaccinated a number of residents in the long term care settings. However, members of the general population are yet to receive their first shots.
To date Public Health Sudbury and Districts has reported 556 cases off covid-19 in the reporting area. Out of these cases there are 521 resolved, leaving 35 of those cases as active.
The Public Health Sudbury and Districts publicly updates their system at 4:00 p.m. daily to reflect the new numbers for the day. However, last night Public Health announced 1 more fatality in the reporting area. This brings our fatality number up to 11.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- Val Therese Duo Claiming OLG $250,000 Prizeby Trending on March 1, 2021
Luck continues to flow in Greater Sudbury, as a Val Therese duo is one step away from claiming a lottery win of $250,000. Sylvana Hamelin and David Hamelin of Val […]
- General Mills Is Giving You Back Your Childhood With Limited-Edition Cereal Collectiblesby Trending on March 1, 2021
General Mills is set to reintroduce free collectibles to specially-marked cereal boxes after 15 years of leaving kids empty-handed and without hope. One million […]
- Wagonwheel Ranch Is Now Giving Sleigh Rides & You Won’t Want To Miss Itby Trending on March 1, 2021
You won’t want to miss the maple taffy sleigh rides going on at Wagonwheel Ranch this March. After a long hiatus due to the ongoing pandemic, it appears that Wagon […]
- Haven’t Chakra Danced On Lake Ramsey? Sudbury Reiki Master Tells Us Why You Shouldby Trending on March 1, 2021
What better way to spend a sunny Sunday in Sudbury than vibrating your way to healthy living along the shores of Lake Ramsey? Reiki Master Laurr, an holistic healer of […]
- M.I.C. Totally Destroys Instagram & We Can’t Stop Drooling Because Of Itby Trending on February 28, 2021
M.I.C. is a Sudbury Restaurant that not only has its food dialled in, but its Instagram, too. When it comes to showcasing their food on social media, M.I.C. seems to […]