This is certainly not the Valentine’s Day gift that we are all looking for. The City of Greater Sudbury is going full steam ahead with its plan for bi-weekly garbage pick up.
This isn’t new info to Sudburians but, for many people, it couldn’t come at a worse time. Looking back on the pandemic it wasn’t that long ago that garbage limits were increased to cope with social distancing efforts at the municipal landfill sites across Greater Sudbury.
Well, that was then and this is now. Greater Sudbury is still in lockdown mode and even though the province has attached an end date to this lockdown, we still don’t know for sure how is is going to pan out.
The decision had been made in 2016 with a phased approach. The plan that the City of Greater Sudbury had was to implement the reduction in waste starting with phase 1 in 2016 and phase 2 in 2019 and ultimately ending in phase 3 February 2021.
You can read more about what this means for Greater Sudbury residents at the City of Greater Sudbury Website.
You can also find the link on the website to download the Greater Sudbury Waste Wise app which will allow you to print a personalized waste collection calendar for your address.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- We Took A Taxi In Sudbury Last Weekend & This Is What We Thoughtby Trending on September 12, 2022
How long has it been since you took a taxi in Sudbury? This is a question we asked ourselves in The post We Took A Taxi In Sudbury Last Weekend & This Is What We […]
- A Car Smashed Right Into Brampton Mayor Candidates Campaign Officeby Trending on September 10, 2022
Last night, Brampton mayoral candidate Nikki Kaur had a car smash right into her campaign office. We wouldn’t really be The post A Car Smashed Right Into Brampton […]
- You Need To Try These 3 Home Hacks If You Are Feeling The New Season Vibeby Trending on September 9, 2022
Have you ever wondered what home hacks you can experiment with that will make you joyous? This is actually a The post You Need To Try These 3 Home Hacks If You Are […]
- What Does Sudbury Like More, Hello Fresh Or Chefs Plate?by Trending on September 6, 2022
When it comes to food in a box that gets delivered to your door Sudbury does have options. There are The post What Does Sudbury Like More, Hello Fresh Or Chefs Plate? […]
- You Can Now Fly Porter From Sudbury To Toronto & It’s Really Inexpensiveby Trending on September 4, 2022
Are you ready to travel again? How about flying, are you OK with that? If so then you will want The post You Can Now Fly Porter From Sudbury To Toronto & It’s […]
- Answering The Day Old Question, Is Long Island An Island? & Why Manitoulin Island Is Betterby Trending on August 14, 2022
When thinking about islands and how blessed we are in Northern Ontario we decided to ask ourselves, Is Long Island The post Answering The Day Old Question, Is Long […]
- Top 10 Most Expensive Cities For Home Insurance & Northern Ontario Has 8 Of Themby Trending on July 12, 2022
Are you trying to find home insurance in Northern Ontario that is cheap and has appropriate coverage? This may be The post Top 10 Most Expensive Cities For Home […]
- Rogers Will Give You A Credit Because They Screwed Up & This Is How You Get Itby Trending on July 10, 2022
The day may have been dubbed “Blackout Friday” for Rogers customers, but the Rogers service outage that took place on The post Rogers Will Give You A Credit Because […]
- Crazy Crab Tries To Kill A Camper With A Knife & You Can See The Video Right Hereby Trending on July 2, 2022
Imagine being woken up to the sound of something scratching on your tent? The last thing you would be thinking The post Crazy Crab Tries To Kill A Camper With A Knife […]
- It Is Canada Day 2022 Sudbury & This Is What To Check Outby Trending on July 1, 2022
Canada Day 2022 is here and if you are looking for something to do we have you covered. Greater Sudbury The post It Is Canada Day 2022 Sudbury & This Is What To […]