Canada Goose has announced today that they are ending the use of fur on all of its coats by the end of 2022. This came as a huge surprise as the luxury coat maker has become an icon among people who enjoy being warm in the winter.
The news of this happening really started trending on twitter immediately. Some of the reaction actually applauded the company for its decision.
We have one question about this decision, how are we now going to be able to tell if its a knock-off product or not? Having real fur in these coats are kind of what made them a luxury in the first place.
You can put another stroke in the win column for the outraged people with this decision.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- These 5 Sault Ste Marie Hotels Are Perfect For Any Sudbury Traveller To Enjoy This Summerby Trending on July 17, 2021
As travel opens back up and people move around freely, one of the perfect destinations for every Sudburian could be The post These 5 Sault Ste Marie Hotels Are Perfect […]
- The Calm Before Food Pornby Trending on July 17, 2021
The Calm Before Food Porn By: Darren W Marynuk As finally we approach an ending to Covid 19 restrictions we are all eager to hit The post The Calm Before Food Porn […]
- A Tornado Hit Barrie & The Devastation Is Realby Trending on July 15, 2021
In one of the more rare events in recent history, a devastating tornado hit Barrie today and it looks like The post A Tornado Hit Barrie & The Devastation Is Real […]
- 5 Free Places To Go And Enjoy During The Beginning Of A Sudbury Summerby Trending on July 14, 2021
There is so much to do in Sudbury right now that you won’t have any problems finding some free and The post 5 Free Places To Go And Enjoy During The Beginning Of A […]
- 5 Outdoor Patios In Sudbury That Will Make You Forget All About The Rotten Year and A Half We Just Hadby Trending on July 12, 2021
If there has been an industry in Ontario that has been hit from the pandemic it is the restaurant industry. The post 5 Outdoor Patios In Sudbury That Will Make You […]