In what is shaping up to be a hell of an autumn with surging Covid-19 cases in Greater Sudbury. The surge in the past 14 or so days has seen over 60 cases in the Greater Sudbury area.
As of right now we have 62 active cases within the Public Health Sudbury and Districts reporting area. However if there is any good news out of this is that the 1 hospitalization that HSN was reporting has now changed to 0.
With the spike in cases we are likely to see some pretty intense public pressure put on the politicians to react in a way that may see some city amenities close down. This of course is complete speculation, nonetheless if we see what is happening around the world and follow the trend the speculation is not unrealistic.
The PHSD has refrained from publishing the locations of the individuals that tested positive as they site confidentiality.
However Loblaw Companies LTD. has committed a complete section of there website to inform the public of any of its employees that have tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19.
According to the website 3 of the recent positive tests have come from employees of the Real Canadian, Superstore, located at 1485 Lasalle Blvd. The website gives the last date the employees worked and the reported cases date.
In this instance the website says the date is November 7 and three team members tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19. The last day the team members worked were on November 2 and November 3.
Hopefully this blip in the radar is short lived. The last thing we need or want, is another lockdown.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- These 5 Sault Ste Marie Hotels Are Perfect For Any Sudbury Traveller To Enjoy This Summerby Trending on July 17, 2021 at 7:29 pm
As travel opens back up and people move around freely, one of the perfect destinations for every Sudburian could be The post These 5 Sault Ste Marie Hotels Are Perfect For […]
- The Calm Before Food Pornby Trending on July 17, 2021 at 2:08 pm
The Calm Before Food Porn By: Darren W Marynuk As finally we approach an ending to Covid 19 restrictions we are all eager to hit The post The Calm Before Food Porn […]
- A Tornado Hit Barrie & The Devastation Is Realby Trending on July 15, 2021 at 10:10 pm
In one of the more rare events in recent history, a devastating tornado hit Barrie today and it looks like The post A Tornado Hit Barrie & The Devastation Is Real […]
- 5 Free Places To Go And Enjoy During The Beginning Of A Sudbury Summerby Trending on July 14, 2021 at 12:38 pm
There is so much to do in Sudbury right now that you won’t have any problems finding some free and The post 5 Free Places To Go And Enjoy During The Beginning Of A Sudbury […]
- 5 Outdoor Patios In Sudbury That Will Make You Forget All About The Rotten Year and A Half We Just Hadby Trending on July 12, 2021 at 10:55 pm
If there has been an industry in Ontario that has been hit from the pandemic it is the restaurant industry. The post 5 Outdoor Patios In Sudbury That Will Make You Forget All […]
- These 6 Hotels Would Be A Perfect Place To Stay For A Quick Overnighter To North Bay From Sudburyby Trending on July 11, 2021 at 7:52 pm
Most people haven’t really travelled since 2020. That is all about to change though because things are finally opening up. The post These 6 Hotels Would Be A Perfect Place […]
- Noodling Catfish Is An Actual Thing & You Won’t Want To Miss Itby Trending on July 10, 2021 at 4:18 pm
There is a new way to go fishing and it’s called noodling. The technique is being used to catch catfish. The post Noodling Catfish Is An Actual Thing & You Won’t Want […]
- 7 Fun Things You Can Do In Sudbury If You Are Sick Of Sitting Insideby Trending on July 10, 2021 at 1:54 pm
Now that these lockdowns have almost come to an end we can start looking out side for some fun in The post 7 Fun Things You Can Do In Sudbury If You Are Sick Of Sitting […]
- This Is What Sudbury Will Look Like When Step 3 Of Ontario’s Opening Plan Takes Placeby Trending on July 10, 2021 at 1:11 pm
The never ending Ontario lockdowns are almost over. With that Sudbury will be moving into Step 3 of the Ontario The post This Is What Sudbury Will Look Like When Step 3 Of […]
- The Caruso Club Is Having An Italian Festival & You Won’t Believe What Is On The Menu!by Trending on July 9, 2021 at 7:59 pm
If you are looking for some Italian food in Sudbury this weekend then the Caruso Club might be the perfect The post The Caruso Club Is Having An Italian Festival & You […]
- Hey Sudbury, We Want Bloggers & We Want Them Now!by Trending on July 9, 2021 at 6:59 pm
Here at Trending Sudbury we pride our blog on being Greater Sudbury’s source for unique information that you probably won’t The post Hey Sudbury, We Want Bloggers & […]
- You Won’t Believe This Sudbury Saturday “Morning”by Trending on July 8, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Sudbury Saturday “Morning” By Donna Nilson It has been a long year for all of us and with restrictions lifting The post You Won’t Believe This Sudbury Saturday […]
- 6 Sudbury Blueberry Spots Perfect For Summertime Pickingby Trending on July 4, 2021 at 5:01 pm
Greater Sudbury might be famous for its nickel however the big fat blueberry might certainly be number two on that The post 6 Sudbury Blueberry Spots Perfect For Summertime […]
- These 5 Sudbury Hotels May Be Perfect For Your Next Staycationby Trending on June 26, 2021 at 1:23 pm
Sudbury hotels may just start becoming a little bit more busier in the coming days and weeks. This will partly The post These 5 Sudbury Hotels May Be Perfect For Your Next […]
- Canada Goose Is Ending The Use Of Fur On All Coats & That’s Kinda Sadby Trending on June 24, 2021 at 5:35 pm
Canada Goose has announced today that they are ending the use of fur on all of its coats by the The post Canada Goose Is Ending The Use Of Fur On All Coats & That’s […]
- This Stunning Semi Just Hit The Market & It’s In One Of New Sudbury’s Best Locationsby Trending on May 26, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Here’s your chance to put yourself into one of Sudbury’s most desirable locations and a darn beauty of a home. The post This Stunning Semi Just Hit The Market & […]
- Canadian Paediatric Society Calls For The Ontario Government To Immediately Reopen Schoolsby Trending on May 21, 2021 at 12:16 am
The Canadian Paediatric Society is calling for the Ontario government to immediately reopen our school systems for in-person learning. Referring The post Canadian Paediatric […]
- Monthly Omnibus Study Pretty Much Spells Out That Kids Won’t Be Returning To School & A Bunch Of Other Goodiesby Trending on May 19, 2021 at 2:08 pm
This month’s omnibus study conducted by Campaign Research pretty much spells out that kids won’t be returning to classroom studies The post Monthly Omnibus Study Pretty […]
- No New Covid-19 Cases Reported In Public Health Sudbury & Districts Todayby Trending on May 18, 2021 at 10:42 pm
For the first time in a long time there were no new Covid-19 cases in the Public Health Sudbury & The post No New Covid-19 Cases Reported In Public Health Sudbury & […]
- 21 Of The Best Misheard Song Lyrics From The Minds Of Jimmy Fallon Followersby Trending on May 18, 2021 at 1:09 am
Late-night TV host Jimmy Fallon has Twitter buzzing tonight and some people might even be set straight because of it. The post 21 Of The Best Misheard Song Lyrics From The […]
- Molson Canadian’s New Brewboni Will Vacuum Your Floors & Bring You Cold Beers – You Can Even Build Your Ownby Trending on May 16, 2021 at 7:21 pm
In a sure sign that just about everyone has too much time on their hands right now, Molson has turned The post Molson Canadian’s New Brewboni Will Vacuum Your Floors & […]
- Sunwing To Resume Weekly Flights From Sudbury & You Can Save Big Leagueby Trending on May 14, 2021 at 12:30 am
Good news for hopeful travellers as Sunwing announces a return to Sudbury this winter with awesome vacation packages available! Beginning The post Sunwing To Resume Weekly […]
- While Doug Ford Commits Political Suicide With Drivel Alberta Premier Jason Kenny Explains Lockdownsby Trending on May 13, 2021 at 8:39 pm
It didn’t take long for people to display their displeasure this afternoon when Doug Ford extended the Ontario stay-at-home order. The post While Doug Ford Commits […]
- We Have Some Pretty Sweet Deals From Bench.ca & It’s Just In Time For Summerby Trending on May 12, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Just because Bench is closing all of their brick and mortar shops in Canada, don’t think for a minute that The post We Have Some Pretty Sweet Deals From Bench.ca & […]
- These Are Some Of Sudbury’s Most Romantic Places To Take A Walk This Summerby Trending on May 12, 2021 at 11:51 am
With so many picturesque places to explore and enjoy in the Greater Sudbury area, why do it all alone? Nature’s The post These Are Some Of Sudbury’s Most Romantic Places […]
- Cara’s Convenience And Deli Mixes Pleasure With Pork & We Are Glad They Doby Trending on May 11, 2021 at 4:55 am
For anyone asking where to find some tasty porketta or chicken meals in Sudbury, Cara’s Convenience & Deli is looking The post Cara’s Convenience And Deli Mixes […]
- You Can Now Make $35 An Hour Or More At These 5 Sudbury Jobsby Trending on May 10, 2021 at 2:10 pm
If you are looking for a job in Greater Sudbury and have qualifications to go with that resume then you The post You Can Now Make $35 An Hour Or More At These 5 Sudbury Jobs […]
- Greater Sudbury Sits In Bottom Half Of Canada’s Best Communities & That’s Complete Hogwashby Trending on May 6, 2021 at 2:59 pm
If you looked at the MacLean’s Magazines Canada’s Best Communities 2021 you would be hoping that Greater Sudbury was near The post Greater Sudbury Sits In Bottom Half Of […]
- Sudbury Wolves Awarded First-Overall Selection In 2021 OHL Draftby Trending on May 6, 2021 at 5:40 am
The Sudbury Wolves will be selecting first in the 2021 Ontario Hockey League Priority Selection, as revealed in the OHL’s The post Sudbury Wolves Awarded First-Overall […]
- Sudbury Has Two Blue Flag Beaches In 2021 & There Are Only 23 Of Them Across Canadaby Trending on May 5, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Sudbury beaches are usually packed with people looking to beat the summer heat and, after receiving eco-certification at two of The post Sudbury Has Two Blue Flag Beaches In […]