Podcasts have been around for a while now but only in the past few years have they become super popular. One reason for that is the Joe Rogan Experience Podcast which has really exploded in popularity.
Joe Rogan, who was the former host of the popular 90’s show Fear Factor, is one of or the most popular podcasters around. His show consists of all types of guests. He has had controversial figures from Alex Jones to Jordan Peterson.
Not all of Joe Rogan’s guests are controversial however. The popular podcast has also featured Dave Chapelle, Tony Hawk, Mike Tyson, Bill Burr and a number of other well known people. The Joe Rogan Experience has also had political figure on such as Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard. The popular podcast doesn’t stop with brand name figures either.
Joe Rogan also features people with a bit of a lower profile. This could be one reason the podcast has enormous popularity. Joe Rogan has had scientists, lesser known journalists and all types of interesting people on the show.
If that is something that interests you then you will certainly want to check out any of these 5 people you may have never heard of.
5 Interesting People Who Have Been On The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast That You Probably Never Heard Of
Mariana van Zeller
Mariana van Zeller is a journalist and documentarian. Mariana has done some very interesting and dangerous work investigating topics such as OxyContin and Cocaine.
Matthew Yglesias is an American Blogger who writes about finance and politics. His interview showed some interesting views that a typical American Liberal wouldn’t have.
Nicholas Christakis is a professor at Yale University. During his time on the Joe Rogan Experience they discussed a range of topics, but mostly had a great discussion about the coronavirus and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mike Baker is a former CIA Covert Operations Officer. This interview was extremely interesting and certainly one you won’t want to miss.
Joel Salatin is an American Farmer. Joel talks about the industry and raises some pretty intriguing questions. His take on nutrition and health sciences is a must listen.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- Science North Is Hiring & It Pays Over $20 An Hourby Trending on February 24, 2021
Have you ever wanted to work at the most popular tourist attraction in Greater Sudbury? Now could be your chance because Science North is now hiring and believe it or […]
- Public Health Sudbury & Districts Now Has A Top 10 Covid Rules To Live By Listby Trending on February 24, 2021
Public Health Sudbury & Districts now has a top 10 Covid rules to live by list posted on its website. This section of their website is available to the public and […]
- This 6-Minute Sudbury Secondary School Video From 1995 Is Dripping With Nostalgia Juiceby Trending on February 24, 2021
Sudbury Secondary School has brought us back in time with the release of a promotional video from way back. Recorded in 1995, the recently unearthed video features many […]
- Overtime Sports Bar & Grill Wants You To Try These 5 Dishes Off Their Menu In 2021by Trending on February 23, 2021
Sudbury may still be in the midst of a pandemic but that doesn’t mean you have to stop eating out. Overtime Sports Bar & Grill is still open and you can get some […]
- If You Want To Make Over $17/hr Then We Have 12 Sudbury Jobs You Can Get Right Nowby Trending on February 22, 2021
Are you looking for work during these crazy times? If you are then you would know that there are a number of jobs available in Greater Sudbury. This may sound strange […]
- Every Sudburian Absolutely Needs These 6 Spring Time Items Before It’s Too Lateby Trending on February 20, 2021
If the groundhog was right and it appears he was, spring is about to begin in Greater Sudbury. After all that people have gone through over thew past year nothing could […]
- New Free Activity Finder Available to Keep Kids Active From Scouts Canada & Hydro Oneby Trending on February 19, 2021
Scouts Canada and Hydro One have set up a new free Activity Finder to help families cut down on screen time and get outside. Created in partnership, the database […]
- Public Health Sudbury & Districts Reports 1,729 First Doses Of Covid-19 Vaccine Administeredby Trending on February 19, 2021
Public Health Sudbury & Districts is now reporting the number of first doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. PHSD has started posting the information on their website in […]
- Salute Coffee Is Opening Another Location & We Couldn’t Be More Thrilled About Itby Trending on February 18, 2021
Sudbury’s local coffee house Salute is now opening another store. This will be the third location for the company. Set to open in the iconic Deluxe Hamburger […]
- Premier Ford Asks NDP Leader To Join Them In Supporting People Of Ontarioby Trending on February 17, 2021
Premier Doug Ford has had just about enough of NDP Leader Andrea Horwath. Earlier today during a sitting of the Ontario Legislature the Premier asked Andrea Horwath to […]