No matter which area of the city we live in, Greater Sudbury locals share many traits that define their status as Sudburians.
Whether it’s our willingness to blaze through a snowstorm at speeds well-above the posted limits, our complete nonchalance towards earthquakes, or our never-ending fight against progress, Nickel City citizens are surely a unique breed.
Proud of it or not, what follows are 16 no-doubt-about-it signs that you’re from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada.
16 no-doubt-about-it signs that you’re from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
You drive to Sturgeon Falls to get your gas.
Your favourite farm animal is porketta.
Traffic laws are only in effect when a police car is present.
Your tap water water tastes like bleach.
Your nickel doesn’t fit in your pocket.
You know Susan Piquette’s phone number.
You experience rain, snow, and sunshine all in one day.
Your burger joint only has one arch.
You constantly drive in the passing lane.
The 330 local lakes are actually potholes.
The smell of matches makes you homesick.
You properly pronounce sauna.
Your garbage man is a black bear.
Your number one source for news relies on local blogs for content ideas.
Watching molten rock is considered date night.
A guy says the city is full of drunken gamblers, so you honour him with a statue.
Trending Sudbury Find out what’s trending in Sudbury!
- The 20 Most Essential Items Every Camper Needs In Northern Ontario In 2021on April 21, 2021
It’s about the time of year to start thinking more about camping season and making sure you have all of The post The 20 Most Essential Items Every Camper Needs In […]
- These 7 Incredible Reasons To Pick Sudbury As Your Vacation Destination This Summer Are Off The Chartson April 20, 2021
Finding a reason to visit Sudbury in the summertime is about as easy as it gets. Great weather and a The post These 7 Incredible Reasons To Pick Sudbury As Your Vacation […]
- You Can Get The AstraZeneca Vaccine At These Sudbury Locations If You Are 40 Years Of Age Or Olderon April 19, 2021
The Ontario Government has now given the green light to vaccinate its citizens who are 40 years of age and The post You Can Get The AstraZeneca Vaccine At These Sudbury […]
- Ontario Is Throwing Everything Including The Kitchen Sink At Covid-19 As They Lower Vaccination Age For AstraZenecaon April 19, 2021
In the recent days we seen Ontario flip flop on some strict measures as some of the Ontario police departments The post Ontario Is Throwing Everything Including The […]
- You Can Make $22 An Hour Or More At Any One Of These 7 Sudbury Jobson April 19, 2021
Every Monday we like to post jobs that are available in Sudbury. On this particular Monday we are looking at 7 The post You Can Make $22 An Hour Or More At Any One Of […]